A bizarre but undeniable trait we all possess is that other peoples’ stuff is far more interesting than our own when on public transport. Your eyes spend far less time reading/watching whatever is in front of you than they do observing the media in your proximity.
So when you read out in public, chances are people are going to notice what book you are reading. It’s all a part of the curious nature of humans, after all people assume the books you read say a lot about who you are as a person.
What do the books these 17 people are reading say about them?
1. He may as well carry a sign saying, ‘PLEASE DATE ME!’
2. The man behind the novel.
3. After this time, he’s never eating alone again.
4. Book cover makes a really convincing face.
6. It’s exhausting being the alpha dog.
7. This is quite clearly the greatest photo ever taken.
8. Okay, this one is a little freaky.
9. That’s his sex face.
10. Some people have no shame.
11. “I’ll fast just as soon as this Subway is done.”
12. The best book a guy can get caught reading.
13. The moon walk lady.
14. If only the ‘How To Meet Women On The Subway’ dude was on board.
15. Brilliant placement.
17. You’ve gotta read up on these things.
I haven’t laughed this much at an article for a long time, so good. Which one was your favourite? Let us know with a comment.
If you enjoyed this article then there’s a good chance your friends will too, be a pal and share it with them using the buttons below .